miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Second semester reflections


This semester has been so tiresome, it is so short, and I had to do and I have to do a lot of things in all my subjects. During the firts semester I was so excited for all works that I did, and the new techniques that I learned, because was so new for me, I had never done anything like that. Shibori in central workshop, work with metal in goldsmithing's workshop. But in this semester I am tired, because we have less time to do all the in charges for all the subjects, for the “paro” in the last semester.

I think about this semester was and is difficult to me, especially for me times, because I don't have time for my family or my friends, or for me, to watch tv, or see a movie, or to shave me, because in this moment all my time I have intended to work in the works of the university, nothing more, I want to rest. In fact, when I work in my home I always look the sofa, and my back is melted by it.

All the semester I wanted to finish this semester, to really relax my mind and not be worried of the university, and only worry about me and go out with people, and sleeeeeeeeeep a whole week.

I have not reflections, but  I am exhausted.

3 comentarios:

  1. A big hug from the distance and cheer up, dear!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's been a really hard semester, but everything will be over soon and we all will relax at last!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm exhausted too, but I don't know why, I've lost a lot of my time doing silly things :( haha

    ResponderEliminar